skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Journeyings in the Holy Land
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
This is on top of the wall around Jerusalem. From left to right we have Me, Jeremy, Angie, Megan. You can see the BYU-Jerusalem Center in the middle of the picture. Thats where I live and go to school =) It is a really beautiful place.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
The Whitaker's
11 years ago
Aunt Jeanne
14 years ago
Wannie
16 years ago
Aunt Donna
16 years ago
The Weske's
Mom and Dad
About Me
James
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(9)
►
October
(1)
▼
September
(7)
No title
No title
Tuesday. So I have a bit of catching up to do sin...
Unless otherwise noted I/we are on top of the city...
This is on top of the wall around Jerusalem. From...
Overlooking Old Jerusalem
First Days
►
August
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment