OH MY GOSH! This is so fantastic! What great shots! And I had no idea that The Holy Land was so dirty! I'm like you in assuming that it would be clean and Holy! Keep protecting those poor, helpless females! It can be traumatizing when you are assaulted!
Wow James! That sounds like quite an adventure! I am so jelous! I would've thought that the holy lands would've been clean and holy too, weird that it's so dirty?! I absolutely LOVE the pictures! They're Gorgeous!! Keep posting pictures! They're AWESOME!! Love and Miss you... Cass.
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH! This is so fantastic! What great shots! And I had no idea that The Holy Land was so dirty! I'm like you in assuming that it would be clean and Holy!
Keep protecting those poor, helpless females! It can be traumatizing when you are assaulted!
Beautiful pics! The scenery is great too! Haha! Love ya! Keep posting!
Wow James! That sounds like quite an adventure! I am so jelous! I would've thought that the holy lands would've been clean and holy too, weird that it's so dirty?!
I absolutely LOVE the pictures! They're Gorgeous!! Keep posting pictures! They're AWESOME!!
Love and Miss you...
Cass.
Post a Comment